Burppe is a four-step high intensity full body exercise programme in which almost all the muscles of the body work out at once by burning a lot of calorie in a very short time.
The four steps are a combination of a
· A SECOND SQUAT
· A LEAP IN THE AIR
These are repeated as per the requirement and physical limitation of the individual. Extreme athletes, elite Military forces, football, and ruby players regularly include them in their workout routines for the quick and effective benefits. All of them include it in their regular exercise for excellent physical fitness and reflex power of the muscles.
1. They burn mega calories
Burpees burn up 50% more fat than moderate exercise because it is an intense full body exercise.
2. They make the body stronger than other exercise
This is full body strength training and the ultimate example of functional fitness making you to work up your arms, chest, quads, and hamstrings.
3. They’re great for conditioning and endurance
4. Burpees can be added to almost any workout
5. They’re portable and require no equipment
To perform basic Burpees, the simple steps are:
Begin in a squat position, with hands on the floor in front of you.
Kick your feet back to a push-up position.
Immediately return your feet to the squat position.
Leap up as high as possible from the squat position.
( source: downloaded from internet)
These steps are repeated in quick succession to get the maximum benefits. When performing Burpees, the success key is to perform them in quick succession in order to get the conditioning benefits this exercise is famous for.
Besides the basic Burpees, there are few other tested variations for best results.
· Burpee with push-up. This is normal burpee , but after kicking out the feet to a push-up position, a full push up. Is done rapidly.
· Burpee with dive-bomber push-up. Instead of just doing a full push-up, a dive bomber push-up is made.
· Burpee with Pull-up. Stand underneath a pull-up bar or tree branch that is high enough so that one has to leap to reach it. Perform a Burpee normally, but at the time of leap up grab the bar and perform a pull-up.
Burpees are for everyone, because Burpees help every person to scorch fat, rev up metabolism and get the body conditioned which no other exercise can do.
Burpees burn 563 calories to 745 calories per hour between the weight ranges of 155 to 205 ponds.